Welcome to the Central California CFC
Congratulations to the Federal Employees that Gave a little to HELP A LOT!
Whether you pledged or contributed time to support the CFC campaign in other ways, you are appreciated and THANK YOU!
The Central CA CFC closed midnight, December 15, 2016
On behalf of the 2017 Central CA Campaign Team, we thank you again for your contributions.
Note: Pledging through MyPay will end December 31, 2016.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- DONORS - PLEDGE ENVELOPE RETURN
- CHARITIES - 2017 APPLICATIONS & OTHER CHANGES
- See full OPM Memos posted under the Applications menu
- 2017 Application fee structure
- 2017 Application Template
- Summary of changes include;
- All applications will be done online through a centralized system
- All distributions will be made from one centralized source
- You will have an online dashboard within the centralized system to track your pledges and receipts
- Federal retirees will now be able to pledge through their annuities (doubling the current donor base of the CFC)
- Federal donors may register to volunteer time to your organization through the CFC
- The costs of the CFC will be paid through fees
- Donors may request year bars for their existing award plaques by selecting the appropriate gift on the online pledge form.
- All donors will receive a lapel pin if they select it in the gift section of the pledge form.
Thank you for interest in the Central California Combined Federal Campaign.
Potential volunteers are encouraged to contact us.
CFC Video - How Do You Make A Difference?
MP4 WMV AVI
CFC Video - More than Just a Bill
The Federal Office
CFC 50th Anniversary Video